Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes


Hello, Magnolia Friends. Happy Tuesday!

I am playing catch-up here for my DT post for Magnolia-licious. It has been busy for me these last couple weeks. 

Our new challenge this time is…

“Anything Goes”


My card features “Life is a Soup Tilda.” My designer papers are from Maja Designs paired with Bazzill cardstock.


I used a few new DooHickey dies, Oven, Plate and Cutlery, and Signs also from the Recipe Card collection.


Here’s a close up of Tilda water colored with Distress Inks.

I hope I’ve inspired you to join us for the challenge and I’m looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Thanks for stopping by...

Hugz,

1 comment:

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the colours, papers, Tilda and all those amazing dies. Perfect artwork Cath.
Hugs Suzi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...